Russian dating with hot girl in Odessa, Ukraine: BeautyAnna89

Dating with BeautyAnna89

Hello everyone who reads my profile!)))Sometimes it is difficult to describe myself, but I will try!I was born a picturesque village with a blue river in Odessa region.When I was 14,I went to a lyceum in a city not far from my village.Now I live in one of the biggest cities and ports of Ukraine – in Odessa.I have finished the University here.So I have an experience of a changing a living place.I am independent from

my parents, but of course,I value their opinion. Frankly speaking,I am always ready to know something new, to communicate with different people.I am romantic, communicative and easygoing woman.I like humor as all people which live in Odessa.As every country girl,I am good in house-keeping and farming.I like planting flowers, fruit and vegetables.It is so nice to watch them growing)))))I believe in high-moral values!By the way,I can sew clothes.I have a machine for this)))I hope that this site will help me to find my beloved!If you like my profile, just write me!

I am looking for a stable, kind, clever, strong man.

Array Array Array

0 Responses to "Russian dating with hot girl in Odessa, Ukraine: BeautyAnna89 "

Отправить комментарий

Powered by Blogger