Best russian brides girls hot Elena from Odessa Ukraine Blog

I am serious russian girl, good mother and very responsible and outgoing person. Have got many good friends who are ready to help me in hard moment and I am also ready to help them when they need it.

Ii can be perfect wife to my man ,- calm ,enjoy his company, listen to him with pleasure and make him laugh and happy.

I want to enjoy life together with my man, I am a very positive person.


I am ready to support

him in his work and all other life areas.

I am active woman, always in move. Like to go to the gym and to run in the morning.

Unfortunately do not have too much time for hobbies because I have got a child that needs a lot attention and time . I am a good mother and will never allow that some other person take care of my child. Of course if it is not my parents of my man.


I like to cook and to read books too. I am interested in painting and ancient history.

russian dating

I am looking for intelligent and smart man who is able to take care of me and my child , and who wants to love and to be loved.


Kind. Calm with good nerves and optimistic.

Odessa, Ukraine
English(Very bad), Russian(Fluent)
russian brides

look for a male

Relationship Activity Partner, Friendship, Marriage, Relationship, Romance

0 Responses to "Best russian brides girls hot Elena from Odessa Ukraine Blog "

Отправить комментарий

Powered by Blogger